Automotive Sales Representative
Bell Ford, part of the Berge Automotive Group, is looking for Sales Consultant to join our team!
The Berge Group is a well-respected, family owned auto dealership group in the metro Phoenix and Tucson markets that has been selling and servicing vehicles in Arizona for many decades. We are one of the best Automotive Groups in the Country!
- Sales Consultant is a well-informed adviser who is extremely knowledgeable on vehicle selection, performance, accessories safety, features and functions, and financing options associated with our new and used vehicle inventory.
- Presentation of new and pre-owned vehicles to our customers in a professional manner that encourages a prompt sale.
- Maintaining an ongoing relationship/communication with our customers to encourage networking and repeat business.
- If you have a proven sales performance record, professional appearance, outgoing and are determined to continuously prospect in order to sell a minimum quota on an ongoing basis.
- Professional personal appearance.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to schedule and execute multiple tasks among competing interests.
- Must have problem solving ability
- Must be mature, flexible, self-motivated.
- Personnel require strong communication skills in order to work with customers, employees and management, as they represent the dealership.
What to expect:
- Previous Sales experience is a plus but the right attitude is better
- Automotive Sales Associate, each month you have an opportunity to earn an additional bonus above your guarantee.
- Our top sales professionals can make $8,000 - $10,000 a month.
- We have an open sales floor; you will sell both new and used cars.
- We train and promote from within. We belong to one of the largest and most successful
- Helps customer with vehicle selection and promotes model options and features, value-add products and services, and purchase and finance options following dealership policies
- Conducts vehicle test drives and ensures all speed limits all other rules of the road are followed
- Helps facilitate delivery by providing a clear explanation of vehicle and features operation, warranty, and servicing requirements
- Maintains accurate sales documentation
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all vehicles, accessories, financing options, and promotions
- Attends all staff meetings, training's, and educational classes as required
- Previous sales experience a plus (any industry)
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff
- Able to achieve goals with limited direct supervision
- Basic computer and internet skills
- Unrestricted driver's license
We offer a full time benefits package including medical, dental, short term disability, long term disability, and voluntary life insurance. The Berge Group also provides employer paid Basic Life Insurance and 401(K) with a company-match.
As part of our application process, we perform background checks and drug screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled) and participate with the E-Verify Employment Eligibility program.
Job Status: Full Time