Berge Automotive Group is looking for an experienced Automotive Biller at the Riverview Toyota Dealership. The Berge Group is a well-respected, family owned auto dealership group in the metro Phoenix and Tucson markets that has been selling and servicing vehicles in Arizona for decades.
The Billing Clerk accurately records the sale, profits, and commissions that are payable on all sold units, and maintains accurate accounting of vehicle inventories.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Posting out of New and Used vehicles
- Maintaining accurate ECB chargebacks
- Responsible for paying sales people accurate commissions
- Responsible for salesperson charge backs when applicable
- Submitting Incentives
- Schedules (New Car Inventory, Used Car Inventory, We Owe)
- Provide additional administrative support as needed
Our ideal candidate will offer the following:
- Previous dealership experience is preferred
- Reynold & Reynolds experience preferred
- Computer knowledge
- Fast learner that is open to change
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Professional appearance
- Detail oriented skills with strong organizational skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, short term disability, long term disability, and voluntary life insurance. The Berge Group also provides employer paid Basic Life Insurance and 401(K) with a company-match.
As part of our application process, we perform background checks and drug screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled) and participate with the E-Verify Employment Eligibility program. Bilingual candidates welcome.
Bilingual candidates welcome.
Job Status: Full Time