Internet Sales Manager - Bell Ford
Bell Ford has been Arizona's Ford Giant since 1979. Bell Ford is part of The Berge Group, a well-respected, family owned auto dealership group in the metro Phoenix and Tucson markets that has been selling and servicing vehicles in Arizona for over 45 years.
We are currently seeking Sales Professionals to expand with us with the ever-increasing amount of online vehicle inquiries. Whether you're highly experienced, or new to this great industry, we look forward to hearing from you!
- As an Internet Sales Manager, you will spend time with customers determining their needs and discuss and demonstrate options.
- Internet Sales Managers will join customers on drives to allow the customer to experience the features/options you've explained to them.
- Internet Sales Managers will contact a high volume of customers via email, phone call, and text messaging.
- Internet Sales Managers will follow up with online customers in a timely manner, and greet floor traffic promptly and cheerfully.
- Internet Sales Managers will follow up with both short and long term customer inquiries.
- Automotive sales experience is a preferred, but not necessary.
- Applicants must be income motivated, and an energetic self-starter.
- Sales experience in other fields will also be considered.
- Applicants with a steady work history in the Customer Service Industry are also sought out.
- Intermediate level of computer knowledge
- Professional appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
Bell Ford offers a great compensation plan including bonuses, spiffs, and high commission percentages. Our most concentrated, disciplined sales people earn upwards of $100,000 per year. We also promote within!
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, short term disability, long term disability, and voluntary life insurance. The Berge Group also provides employer paid Basic Life Insurance and 401(K) with a company-match. As part of our application process, we perform background checks and drug screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled) and participate with the E-Verify Employment Eligibility program. Bilingual candidates welcome.
At Bell Ford, we pride in being family owned and operated since day 1. We believe in taking great care of our customers and clients before, during, and after the sale for years to come.
Job Status: Full Time