Parts Delivery Driver - Riverview Toyota
PARTS DELIVERY DRIVER
Riverview Toyota is growing and looking for an experienced driver with an enthusiastic, professional manner to deliver or pick up vehicle parts.
Their job duties will include (but not limited to) the following:
- •Pick stock from parts area(s) and load product into assigned vehicle.
- •Organize deliveries scheduled for the day, week, etc. and drives to the locations according to the established schedule.
- •Resolves or reports customer complaints to management.
- •Place warranty parts back in stock as well as assisting shipping and receiving personnel by stocking parts into inventory.
- •Maintains security of cash and property while in their possession.
- •Unloads and cleans trash from delivery vehicle, perform daily vehicle operative checks, report vehicle problems to the proper parties, secure keys and vehicle.
- •Individual will maintain a clean and safe work environment, and perform the job safely while adhering to all safety standards.
The employee must be at least 20 years of age and will be required to have and maintain a valid state driver’s license, and an acceptable MVD record.
- We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, short term disability, long term disability, and voluntary life insurance.
- The Berge Group also provides employer paid Basic Life Insurance and 401(k) with a company-match.
As part of our application process, we perform background checks and drug screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled) and participate with the E-Verify Employment Eligibility program. Bilingual candidates welcome.
Job Status: Full Time