SALES CONSULTANT - Bell Lexus
Bell Lexus North Scottsdale has an opportunity of a lifetime for a Professional Sales Consultant. Bell Lexus North Scottsdale is part of the Berge Group, a well-respected, family owned auto dealership group in the metro Phoenix and Tucson markets that has been selling and servicing vehicles in Arizona for decades.
We are looking for a few outstanding people to be part of our exceptional team. Our product, facility and location are unrivaled. You will be trained on our sales processes, software programs and products. We have recently achieved the number 1 position in our market and will only continue to grow. Would you like to be part of a winning team?
At Bell Lexus North Scottsdale we recognize that our team members are our greatest resource. The efforts of talented and skilled people have made, and continue to make, our success possible. We maintain long lasting relationships with our clients. We continue to grow our business and get better every day as individuals and as teams. We are dedicated to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people who share our vision of providing the highest quality service to create lifetime clients.
Our team members are the face of Bell Lexus North Scottsdale and each one is committed to delivering a world-class experience for our clients every day. Creating clients for life is the hallmark of our business mission.
Most importantly, we look for individuals who exemplify our team values: Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Honest Communication
You will be responsible for:
- Managing all sales opportunities
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with our clients
- Conduct business in a variety of traditional and non- traditional methods such as e-mail, text, video, phone and in-person appointmentsFrom managing sales opportunities to closing business you will be instrumental in increasing overall dealership sales.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Avid goal setter
- Hard working
- Creative overcome-the-objections thought process
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Adept at utilizing a CRM system - DealerSocket
- Ability to work in a team driven atmosphere
- Sales experience required
There are many things you will gain from a career with us:
- Income potential ranging from $50,000 to $200,000
- Rotating 43 hours per week average work schedule… NO 12 hour days…
- Top industry benefits
- First class working environment
- Support from a multi-award winning dealership
- Great commission and bonus plan
- Repeat and referral clients
- Many excellent amenities for our clients including Wi-Fi, client lounge area with drinks and snacks, Lexus loaner cars and more…
- Community involvement and Charity partnerships
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, short term disability, long term disability, and voluntary life insurance. The Berge Group also provides employer paid Basic Life Insurance and 401(K) with a company-match.
As part of our application process, we perform background checks and drug screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled) and participate with the E-Verify Employment Eligibility program. Bilingual candidates welcome.
Job Status: Full Time